Originating in Islington in 2007, Maamulaha is a network comprising leaders from Early Years settings, Primary and Special Schools from across the South East. We meet every half term to discuss and progress collaborative projects for pupils, staff and leaders. We also run a two-day annual conference in the autumn term.
Our vision and aims
The network was set up in 2007 to raise pupil progress and to improve the life chances and choices for children.
We will do this through
- Offering leadership support and development
- Commissioning ongoing high quality professional development for staff and school leaders
- Determining shared priorities
- Providing peer support at all levels
- Devising opportunities for children and staff to collabroate